[vdr] VDR-1.3.37: retuning -- possibly a fix for VDSB

cedo n cedo_n at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 20:42:52 CET 2005

Reinhard Nissl <rnissl at gmx.de> wrote:Attached you'll find the updated patch:
- retunes now only in DiSEqC setups.
- just a single timeout (1000 ms) for retuning/resending DiSEqC message.
- lost lock timeout increased (1000 ms).

As resending the DiSEqC message requires to retune afterwards, it is now
possible, that you cannot tune to channels where tuning takes longer
than 1000 ms. In such a (rare) case, please increase the
DISEQC_TUNE_TO_RETUNE_TIMEOUT e. g. to 1500, 2000 or an even larger value.
Hi,

 Finally with this patch my motorized dish is working well.
 I had to increase DISEQC_TUNE_TO_RETUNE_TIMEOUT to 2000,
 because with 1000 dish didn't move at all until vdr is killed.

 thanx,
 cedo