[vdr] 2 budget cards + softdevice + vdr 1.3.31

Ari Koponen juniper81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:32:58 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to setup a system that has budget cards and no FF
cards at all. With one DVB card it works well enough but I can't get
VDR to use the second card. Has anyone experience with this kind of
setup? My DVB cards are Technotrend dvb-c budget v1.0 and terratec
cinergy dvb-c 1200.

I think it might be a driver issue because zap doesn't seem to tune to
both cards simultaneuously but both tune separately. The modules that
I load are budget and budget_av. Any suggestions?