[vdr] 2 budget cards + softdevice + vdr 1.3.31

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Wed Dec 14 13:33:28 CET 2005

Ari Koponen <juniper81 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to setup a system that has budget cards and no FF
> cards at all. With one DVB card it works well enough but I can't get
> VDR to use the second card. Has anyone experience with this kind of
> setup? My DVB cards are Technotrend dvb-c budget v1.0 and terratec
> cinergy dvb-c 1200.

I have a similar setup that works fine with a FuSi Activy budget card and a
Nova-s SE card (uses budget_ci although it has ni CI connectors and
circuitry - duh). I believe your TT is very similar to the latter. Have you
checked if the dvb stack recognizes the second card at all?

The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.