[vdr] VDR on a Pentium 166 mhz: it works !

Travel Factory S.r.l. mc8647tv at mclink.it
Fri Dec 16 00:04:51 CET 2005

> Do you speak of VDR > 1.3.27 with c*Repacker family enabled?

I just downloaded vdr-1.3.37, unpacked, installed plugins femon, channelscan and rotor, compiled "make all plugins"

I didn't change any parameter so I can't say if c*Repacker is enabled.. how can I check ?

Anyway, today I had my first problems:
- started a recording from DVB-T, changing channel on the same DVB-T "transponder" is ok, when I switch to sat, audio is from SAT, video is the last frozen frame from DVB-T. Curiously, zapping the sat channels, changing the actual resolution of the sat channel, the frozen frame on screen was resized, zoomed etc. Switching back to DVB-T video started again
- seconds afterwards, PC completely locked and I was forced to hard reset

Francesco