[vdr] Concerns about changing the API-definition of 'cStatus::Replaying()' and 'cStatus::Recording()' of VDR?

Andreas Brugger brougs78 at gmx.net
Tue Dec 20 20:01:14 CET 2005

Klaus Schmidinger schrieb:

> To me it's all the same, so let's here the votes.

Thanks for all the comments. First off I thought this would be much
easier but there is more to consider than I was aware off.

I would prefer
    void Recording(const cDevice *Device, const char *Name, const char
*FileName)
and its Replaying-counterpart.

con:
- plugins would have to adopt once

pros:
- easy to implement and little changes on the VDR- and plugins-side
- delivers everything like bevore plus detailed info can be gatheredby

Bye,
Andreas Brugger