[vdr] OSD partly unreadable

Marco Göbenich mg at vierzehn.com
Wed Dec 21 11:30:58 CET 2005

Hi!

I got the Problem that after some hours running the OSD is partly
unreadable.
The messages "Schnitt gestartet", "Schnitt beendet" are not readable
(only some Pixel are shown) and second the Progressbar shows normaly the
name of the recording and the time index, the only thing I see then
there is the green progressbar and the grey surrounding, and no Text at all.

I'm using vdr-1.3.35 and linux-dvb.2004-12-26(->firmware 261d) with
kernel 2.4.21.

Does anybody know how to fix this.

Regards

Marco

PS: I tried to update the firmware, but I don't know how to get the Dpram and Root files out of the new firmware format file.

--
vierzehn             Bahnhofstr. 27       Telefon 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 120
public relations     56626 Andernach      Telefax 0 26 32 / 98 98 - 111
GmbH & Co. KG                             E-Mail: mg at vierzehn.com