[vdr] Re: [ANNOUNCE] vdr-pvrinput-0.1.0

Istvan Fuley aironet at tigercomp.ro
Wed Dec 21 14:33:38 CET 2005

I recently added a Hauppauge PVR-150 card to my VDR box. With ivtv 0.4.0 and
pvrinput it works ok - thanks for your work.
I don't have analog (cable) TV, but I do have a Nagra2 subscription, which
is paired with the Nagra2 embedded receiver, so I connected the Nagra2 STB's
s-video out to the PVR-150's s-video in. (On a composite RCA in will be
connected a surveillance camera).
Everything works OK, one problem: meanwhile I recond from S-video, I have no
video on TV. But the rcorded file is OK.

Füley István
TigerComp SRL