[vdr] Vdr-xine and fresh xine-lib CVS problem

Seppo Ingalsuo seppo.ingalsuo at iki.fi
Thu Dec 22 21:19:19 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying again vdr-xine with new xine-lib cvs to see if some xv tv-out
problems would have been fixed. I had to correct some rejects for
expand.c but othervise the patch from vdr-xine 0.7.6 went in fine. Now I
get this when xine starts

load_plugins: plugin
/usr/local/lib/xine/plugins/1.1.2/xineplug_inp_vdr.so found
load_plugins: ignoring plugin VDR, wrong iface version 16 (should be 17)

Vdr plugin really seems to be version 16 based on this (input_vdr.c)

plugin_info_t xine_plugin_info[] =
{
  /* type, API, "name", version, special_info, init_function */
  { PLUGIN_INPUT, 16, "VDR", XINE_VERSION_CODE, NULL, init_class },
  { PLUGIN_NONE, 0, "", 0, NULL, NULL }
};

I wonder if just incrementing the version number would work :^)

BR,
Seppo