[vdr] HDTV not in mpeg2 ?

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Tue Dec 27 15:30:23 CET 2005

Gregoire Favre <gregoire.favre at gmail.com> wrote:
> Don't know with softdevice but with xine it has always worked perfectly
> here. What I would like is to try the non mpeg2 ones...

You mean - the MP4 / H.264 stuff? I read some of your posts in
but since then nothing seems to have progressed much. (this is you, no? )

aren't they transmitting DVB-S2 already while no receiver hardware is
available yet?

> ... before they aren't FTA anymore :)

Good grief...

There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
		-- Woody Allen