[vdr] VDSB Video Data Stream Broken

Patrick Maier maierp at informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Thu Dec 29 18:18:54 CET 2005


Hi all,

I've again a problem with the mysterious Errormessage "ERROR: video data 
stream broken".

First of all I try to explain the setup of the friend of mine, who has the 
Problem...
He has one PC with linvdr and VDR version 1.3.34 with 3 Cards: 2x FF cards 
and 1x LBudget card
There are 2 instances of vdr running, the first instance has one FF card and 
one LB card.
The second instance has the remaining FF card.

Everything is doing well UNTIL a recording starts. After 30 seconds the vdr 
instance which is recording brings that VDSB ERROR:
"ERROR: video data stream broken" and an emergency exit is done.

This Error appears 90% of the time.... the rest 10% all is doing well...

Can anyone explain why this error occurs?
Or what to do to solve the Problem?

The logfile is attached.

Greets
Patrick

-- 
     There are only 10 kind of people who understand binary digits:
     Those who do - Those who don't... 
-------------- next part --------------
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: switching device 2 to channel 30
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: timer 1 (30 1514-2114 '@TITLE EPISODE') start
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: Title: 'Menschen 2005' Subtitle: ''
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: executing '/usr/bin/noadcall.sh before "/video0/@Menschen_2005/2005-12-29.15.14.50.50.rec"'
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[0]: /usr/bin/noad
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[1]: before
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[2]: /video0/@Menschen_2005/2005-12-29.15.14.50.50.rec
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[3]: --online=2
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[4]: --ac3
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[5]: --overlap
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[6]: --jumplogo
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[7]: --comments
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[8]: --asd
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad arg[9]: --statisticfile=/video0/noadonlinestat
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad args done
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2579]: wait 60 secs for vdr creating tory
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info noad[2578]: noad forked to pid 2579
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: record /video0/@Menschen_2005/2005-12-29.15.14.50.50.rec
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: creating directory /video0/@Menschen_2005
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: creating directory /video0/@Menschen_2005/2005-12-29.15.14.50.50.rec
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: recording to '/video0/@Menschen_2005/2005-12-29.15.14.50.50.rec/001.vdr'
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: Open stream: 30
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: Open stream: 31
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[2580]: file writer thread started (pid=2580, tid=110604)
Dec 29 15:14:54 linvdr user.debug vdr[2581]: recording thread started (pid=2581, tid=111631)
Dec 29 15:14:56 linvdr user.debug vdr[2575]: Text2Skin: channelInfo display update thread ended (pid=2575, tid=108555)
Dec 29 15:15:01 linvdr cron.notice crond[1214]: USER root pid 2582 cmd convert.pl -q -s
Dec 29 15:15:19 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: timer 1 (30 1514-2114 '@Menschen 2005') set to event Don 29.12.2005 15:15-17:15 (VPS: 29.12 15:15) 'Menschen 2005'
Dec 29 15:15:21 linvdr user.info vdr[1179]: channel 30 (ZDFdokukanal) event 15:15 'Menschen 2005' status 4
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.err vdr[2580]: ERROR: video data stream broken
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.err vdr[2580]: initiating emergency exit
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.err vdr[1142]: emergency exit requested - shutting down
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: stopping plugin: tvonscreen
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: stopping plugin: text2skin
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: stopping plugin: osdteletext
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: stopping plugin: mp3
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: stopping plugin: clock
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.debug vdr[2581]: recording thread ended (pid=2581, tid=111631)
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.debug vdr[2580]: file writer thread ended (pid=2580, tid=110604)
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.debug vdr[1142]: buffer stats: 0 (0%) used
Dec 29 15:15:25 linvdr user.info vdr[1142]: timer 1 (30 1514-2114 '@Menschen 2005') stop


More information about the vdr mailing list