[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:32:01 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 02:08:07PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:

> For current cvs xine you'll need to change my plugin's version from 15
> to 16:
>
> xine-lib-cvs/src/vdr/input_vdr.c:1584:
>   { PLUGIN_INPUT, 16, "VDR", XINE_VERSION_CODE, NULL, init_class },

Thank you very much, unfortunately even with the recommended xine-lib
and xine-ui, xine keeps crashing all the time (and then vdr took 100% of
my CPU during about 1 minute and then everything comes to normal).

Right now, I use xine to programm my timer, and mplayer to actually
watch the recordings (and it even take much lower CPU).

Thank for the so quick fix :-)
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com