[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.1 plugin

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 18:34:42 CET 2005

I demand that Klaus Schmidinger may or may not have written...

> Anssi Hannula wrote:
>> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
[snip]
>>> It's not the ML software that would send them twice - it's each user's
>>> mail client!
>> But the ML sees the headers of the message, and does not deliver the
>> message to the subscribed address if it is already in the To: header.

> Well, if that's the case then all should be fine.

That depends on whether your mail software respects the List-Post header.

I for one, despite preferring list-only, would rather see two copies than one
copy because the list software decided not to send a message to me because my
address was mentioned in the To: or Cc: headers.

| Debian,     | s zap,tartarus,org            | Northumberland
| RISC OS     | @                             | Toon Army
|   <URL:http://www.youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk/progs.packages.html>

"You've got spam!"