[vdr] [ADMIN] server downtime

Rene Hertell linuxtv at hertell.com
Mon Feb 14 08:00:02 CET 2005

> I read some people here are unhappy because of changed
> List-Ids or lost personal settings; I'm sorry about that,
> but we're too lame to get that right...

Hi Johannes,

Could you please change the following mailman-option "Where are replies to
list messages directed? .." to "This list" (General options). It adds the
reply-to header to the message with the list-address. F*cked up mail-clients
like Outlook don't handle the replies correctly, and they try to reply
directly to the sender, instead of replying to the list..