[vdr] [ADMIN] server downtime

Rene Hertell linuxtv at hertell.com
Mon Feb 14 17:52:34 CET 2005

> There is another way of defining the two categories:
> - people who use a MUA that supports mailing lists
> - people who don't

Unfortunately I'm stuck with Outlook because it is for the moment the only
app that I can sync my pda, mobile etc. without too much trouble.. I would
gladly switch to whatever MUA if there would be one that can handle those
things.

Outlook is simply a big piece of bloatware that I want to get rid of as soon
as possible (I hope that the mozilla calendar project will be stable enough
to be used ASAP)!

> Did anyone ever consider filing a bug report or feature request
> for a "list reply" function for their favourite mail client?

I did that a few times during the last 3-4 years, but that is not helping at
all.. As everyone know, Micro$hit is busy fixing security-issues instead of
listening to user-requests...

> Anyway, as the vdr list used to have Reply-To: the list,
> I enabled it again,

Thank You! :-)

Rene