[vdr] [ADMIN] server downtime

Rainer Zocholl UseNet-Posting-Nospam-74308- at zocki.toppoint.de
Mon Feb 14 18:22:00 CET 2005

linuxtv at hertell.com(Rene Hertell)  14.02.05 09:00

Once upon a time "Rene Hertell " shaped the electrons to say...

>> I read some people here are unhappy because of changed
>> List-Ids or lost personal settings; I'm sorry about that,
>> but we're too lame to get that right...

>Hi Johannes,

>Could you please change the following mailman-option "Where are
>replies to list messages directed? .." to
>"This list" (General options).
>It adds the reply-to header to the message with the list-address.
>F*cked up mail-clients like Outlook

Emm,AFAIK it's the nice MS Exchange Server of old kind...not the client.

>don't handle the replies correctly, and they try to reply directly
>to the sender, instead of replying to the list..

Emm, "Out of office" never belongs to the "list".
maybe the "list owner" (=return path).

I would not worry if i got one "Out of office"" for my mailing,
it i mail.
But i would worry if the list is littered with an ""Out of office"
for every post...every someone changed his "Out of office" state..

Rainer