[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] Official launch of the english VDR wiki

Darren Salt linux at youmustbejoking.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 21:12:03 CET 2005

I demand that Thomas Wehrspann may or may not have written...

> finally, I can announce the official launch of the english VDR wiki:
> http://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Main_Page the english counterpart
> of the german VDR wiki at http://www.vdr-wiki.de.

Long overdue, if you ask me :-)

But there's one problem with the licence: are there any non-free
pollut^H^H^H^H^H^Hcomponents, such as cover texts, which we should know
about?

--
| Darren Salt | nr. Ashington, | d youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk
| Debian,     | Northumberland | s zap,tartarus,org
| RISC OS     | Toon Army      | @
|   We've got Shearer, you haven't

The three main British political parties: Conservative, LibDem and Microsoft.