[vdr] Two instances but only one epg.data ?

Tilo Renkl tilo at diredare.de
Tue Feb 15 23:09:56 CET 2005

Hi list,

since a few month I use two instaces of VDR for two TV's on one machine
(with two remotes).
I have two separate config-folders, but I want to use only ONE
epg.data-file.
This is because I user tvmovie2vdr and loadepg-Plug to fill parts of my
epg-data.

The problem is that even if I explicitly define one file for both VDR's
and then
start the loadepg-Plugin or tvmovie2vdr-skript, only one of the
instances get's updated.
The other one will never be updated till the next restart.

Is there any solution for that problem (yes I think this is a bug) ?

Thanx in advance.

Tilo