[vdr] vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:08:17 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 05:55:50PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Well, then why did you say it? ;-)

Because I wanted to say it in a way that would still be "ethicaly"
correct in respect with that you wrote about it :-)

> That "poisoning" stuff has no actual functionality and I don't
> believe that it will make any difference regarding your problems.

Maybe yes, but maybe not, it's a good way to know what's safe or not,
but as everyone is sure it's safe without...
So as I have the most stable system with poissoned 1.3.17 I just wonder
what has changed and what could be done to have new feature of 1.3.21
with stability of poissoned 1.3.21 ;-) (which is really hard as VDR is a
"great" project in size and fonctionality).

Thank for this great program I use everyday !!!
--
	Grégoire Favre
http://magma.epfl.ch/Gregoire.Favre mailto:Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com