[vdr] vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

Carsten Koch Carsten.Koch at icem.com
Thu Feb 17 12:56:11 CET 2005

Joerg Knitter wrote:
> Vladimir Shved wrote:
>
>> behaves the same. Last night, system went through 7 timers without VDSB,
>> there were two times where both cards were occupied.
>

> Same here :-(
> All recordings I did yesterday were okay, even recordings on both
> devices at the same time. Need to test some more to get it reproduceable.

Are you absolutely positively sure this is really a new problem?

Just as a reminder,
the test case for the old "video data stream broken" problem is:

*  You have to have two (or more) cards, the second one being a budget card.
*  Kernel 2.6.
*  EPG scan must be enabled.
*  After the EPG scan has first started, start a recording on the second card.

Fails here every time.

Carsten.