[vdr] Re: can't get lock on Astra 19.2

tony tony at tgds.net
Sun Feb 20 15:34:52 CET 2005

Le vendredi 18 février 2005 à 18:05 +0100, Lucian Muresan a écrit :

> > I watched some German TV a few days ago while playing with config stuff.
> > I can no longer get a lock on anything at 19.2E. I guess that it is just
> > me but still... Can't understand what might have gone wrong

OK I have compiled and installed vdr 1.3.21 with vdr-xine 0.7.1 and
streamdev + femon

I am pointed at RTL 12188 Mhz - I am losing the carrier from time to
time and strength of signal and carrier are topping out at 65%.

Pointed at the satellite with my analog tuner the signal is just fine so
this has something to do with the DVB drivers. I am using dvb-kernel
drivers loaded by hand.

Cheers

Tony
PS Klaus 1.3.21 is much better where it does work (BskyB)
congratulations.