[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.11 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Sun Feb 20 21:37:22 CET 2005

On 20 Feb 2005 "C.Y.M" <syphir at syphir.sytes.net> wrote:
> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>>
>> One interesting thing: what process is vdr[7545] and which thread
>> is 81926?
>
> I would assume that 7545 is the thread that is calling the image_convert.sh
> script.  But, I have no idea what 81926 is.. What I was thinking is that if a
> thread gets stuck waiting for a process to finish, that it affects all the other
> threads (since this is not multithreaded).
>
>> The conversion isn't made asynchronous with threads but with
>> fork(). So possibly this is not related.

As I said before, the conversion is not a thread, so the message
cannot be directly related to this.

You have to find out which VDR thread causes the message.

Inside the MP3 plugin there is only one place with a Cancel(3)
and this is in the non-blocking file reader in libsndfile
decoder, while there are more than 10 place with a Cancel(3) in
vdr 1.3.21.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt