[vdr] Re: can't get lock on Astra 19.2

tony tony at tgds.net
Sun Feb 20 22:52:20 CET 2005

Le dimanche 20 février 2005 à 19:52 +0000, Darren Salt a écrit :

> You should try CVS first and if that fails, you can always fall back on a
> known-good (for DVB) kernel.

What bugs me is that I can't see what I changed and why would one
satellite work and not others. Mr Spock wouldn't like this one bit...

I have been playing with vdr 1.3.21, xine 0.7.1, streamdev and femon and
everything works just fine - no even better than the 1.3.14 I was using.
I will try with a modified channels.conf that just has astra 19.2E
tomorrow evening if I can find the time.

Tony