[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] bitstreamout plugin 0.70 (sound loop through sound card)

Esa Viitala cue at scape.net
Mon Feb 21 14:41:40 CET 2005

Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    just uploaded bitstreamout-0.70 which should works with
> VDR 1.3.21+.  The URL for download is given in my signature.
>
>            Werner

Thanks! Compiled and installed without problems there, but I'm
experiencing a bit of problems with this plugin, the synchronization
seems to be off by around 1 second (audio comes too late, so adding
delay doesn't help). Also, should this work with mp3 plugin (0.9.11)?
When bitstreamout is in use and mp3 playback is started the log gets
thousands of bounce buffer overflow messages and no sound.

--clip--
Feb 21 10:24:41 [vdr] BOUNCE BUFFER: Bufferoverlow_
                 - Last output repeated 4216 times -
--clip--

The system where I tried this has Hauppauge DVB-C 2.1 FF and TT budget
C, running vdr 1.3.21, old dvb drivers (linux-dvb.2003-11-08) and
2.4.26-gentoo-r9 kernel. Perhaps I should try latest dvb drivers next.

..Esa