[vdr] MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.9.11 (development)

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Mon Feb 21 18:15:06 CET 2005

On 21 Feb 2005 Esa Viitala <cue at scape.net> wrote:

> Odd problems. The background image is never shown unless it is found
> from cache, when the image conversion has to be run I keeps telling me
> the image is queued until I stop playback, then it says it was converted
> and next time I play it is found from cache and works just fine :)

Which VDR version? And which system are you running on?

The image convert starts with a line "convert started" and is
finished when "convert finished" appears. This may take a while
depending on your CPU. Shortly after the finish line appeared the
image should be loaded and displayed.

In any case you may mail me a complete log for diagnostic.

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt at gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/