[vdr] Hauppauge LIRC remote, FC3, buttons

Simon Baxter linuxtv at nzbaxters.com
Thu Feb 24 06:56:24 CET 2005

Hi.

I'm having some strange problems with my VDR keymaps on Xine (running FC3 with a DVB Nova-T).
I use the xine keymap editor to 'grab' keystrokes for the VDR buttons, but none of the coloured buttons (green, red, blue) are recognised?

Also, immediately after I've clicked 'done' on the keymap editor the keystrokes work but a few minutes later they don't.  The 'remembered' actions are still in the keymap editor, but the buttons don't do anything.

Simon