[vdr] Problems with 20 Timers

Chris Warren dvb at ixalon.net
Fri Feb 25 18:27:08 CET 2005

Yes, I get this too - it's because of the following line in
cTimer::Matches(time_t, bool) of timers.c:

     return startTime <= t && t < stopTime; // must stop *before* stopTime
to allow adjacent timers

If your end time is exactly the same as the end of the event, it will match
the start time, but not the end time. It'll only get marked as a partial
match.

Chris