[vdr] Problem cutting recording.

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Sat Feb 26 15:00:38 CET 2005

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 01:58:10PM +0100, HGM.bg (GMX) wrote:
> Josef Wolf wrote:
>
> > I have problems to cut Stephen Kings "Thinner" that was broadcasted
> > yesterday on pro7.
> >
> > I have set cut-marks as usual.  But when I start cutting, it stops
> > immediately.  Cutting other recordings still works as usual.  I
> > attached what I got in syslog at the end of the mail.  Any ideas what
> > is going wrong here and how I can fix it?
>
> Please check, if you have two cutting-marks at the beginning with less
> than a second in between. Just edit marks.vdr if it so, if then delete
> the first two marks and everything shuold work.

This helps, thanks!

But strange thing is that when I remove those marks with the remote
control, they re-appear again as soon as I start the cutting process.
Only removing them with an editor helps.  I suppose this is not how it
was intended?

--
No software patents!
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --