[vdr] to use a current theme color in a plugin

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Sun Feb 27 15:07:12 CET 2005

Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
[...]
>>  0 = background
>>  1 = text foreground unmarked
>>  2 = text foreground marked
>>  3 = text background marked
>>
>> or something like that. Defining more than 4 colors might be a problem
>> for unmodified full featured DVB cards, because there the "central area"
>> only has 2bpp.
>

> Yes, that would probably be enough and it's just what I was asking.

Well, thinking of it, it probably wouldn't: considering my plugin, on
the top I need 4 fixed colours (for the signal information: background,
red, yellow, green) and the central area 4 colours too for the menu, but
those may be different than the previous ones. At the moment I'm using
three areas (one for the signal display, one for the menu and one for
the eventual status message). I could just do with drawing the osd
myself but knowing those 4 colours for the current skin/theme.
Of course I won't mind if you're going to come out with a better
solution ;-)

Bye