[vdr] vdradmin-0.96 patch: store channel-id into auto timers

Rantanen Teemu teemu.rantanen at tekla.com
Sun Feb 27 21:08:09 CET 2005

Here is a small patch which modifies vdradmin to store channel id into
auto timer entries (instead of channel number). This way auto timer
channels will not get messed up when moving channels in VDR.

This patch also includes my earlier vdradmin -patch for vdr-1.3, and
disables EPG event-id check from all timers created by vdradmin.

Let me know if it doesn't work. You might want to backup your
vdradmind.at -file just in case before trying...