[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-xine-0.7.2 plugin

Grégoire Favre Gregoire.Favre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 00:08:27 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 11:52:56PM +0100, Reinhard Nissl wrote:
> Hi,

Hello :-)

> I fear no.

Just use a vanilla vdr (without Komplett Patch) :-))

> I'm setting up a similar system on an EPIA board. Maybe I'll experience
> the same problem tomorrow evening?!

No, because you certainly won't use the Komplett Patch or the enAIO
which produce this behaviour (and all I wanted from those were the "Show
lenght of Reccordings")...

> BTW: how did you configure your system? Do you have NPTL compiled in? I
> don't have it compiled in.

I also still compil my glibc without NPTL due to VDR (I have also
removed UTF-8 for VDR) but I am not completely sure whether NPTL is
still incompatible with VDR ?

Thank you very much for your plugin !!!
--
	Grégoire Favre