[vdr] vdr with nexus-s rev 2.1 crashes with ttxtsubs and osdteletext when zapping

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Sat Jul 2 16:22:15 CEST 2005

Magnus Andersson wrote:
> Thank you for the answer Udo but I do not understand a stacktrace.
>
> I did not manage to get it crash with only osdteletext but it changed
> channel to the first one ten times in a row. After I used ttxtsub it
> crashed the first time.

What VDR version did you use? Still the 1.3.18-27 you've mentioned?
This sounds like some distri with LOTS of patches. And this:

> #9  0x080d2f25 in ~cRemux (this=0x83962d0) at remux.c:868

... the original remux.c of 1.3.18 had only 641 lines...

To really understand the trace, we need the exact source code.
If possible, try to update to a newer VDR version, as there were massive
changes especially in remux.c where the crash seems to come from.

@All:
> #7  0xb7d0f8bf in free () from /lib/libc.so.6
> #8  0x080d1dd8 in ~cTS2PES (this=0x3a1a) at remux.c:488
> #9  0x080d2f25 in ~cRemux (this=0x83962d0) at remux.c:868

this=0x3a1a looks rather short for a dynamic pointer, or? Maybe some
pointer got corrupted in cRemux?

Cheers,

Udo