[vdr] vdr-xine FF & RW stall

mike lewis lachlanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 06:30:50 CEST 2005

> > To let me address your issue properly, would you please explain whether
> > one of the above issues is what you experience or if it is a new issue.

I upgraded to 0.7.4 and vdr-1.3.27, and applied the suggested patch
last night.  I am happy to report that I can now edit my recordings
satisfactorily.  I only noticed one issue: when jumping between marks,
vdr pauses and when you try to play, vdr plays from from where you
left off, not from the mark you are on.  Not sure if this is a bug or
a user issue; but i'm a much happier user now ;-).

Mick