[vdr] vdr with nexus-s rev 2.1 crashes with ttxtsubs and osdteletext when zapping

Udo Richter udo_richter at gmx.de
Mon Jul 4 17:59:09 CEST 2005

Magnus Andersson wrote:
> Sorry I should have written 1.3.18 to 1.3.27 instead. There is a few patches
> applied to vdr and I reinstalled vdr with a minimum of patches that I need.
>
> vdr-1.3.25
> vdr-1.3.20-sc.diff
> subtitles-3.7-ttxtsub-0.0.5.diff ( changes remux.c )

Ok, now I have a source file that seems to match. And the
subtitles-patch does modify some code around the area where the crash
happens. cTS2PES (backtrace #8) and cRemux (backtrace #9) behave
differently with this patch.

These are the two code fragments that appear in the backtrace:

>   cTS2PES::~cTS2PES()
>   {
>     if (tsErrors || ccErrors)
>        dsyslog("cTS2PES got %d TS errors, %d TS continuity errors", tsErrors, ccErrors);
>-->  free(buf);
>     delete repacker;
>   }

>   cRemux::~cRemux()
>   {
>     for (int t = 0; t < numTracks; t++)
>         delete ts2pes[t];
>     delete resultBuffer;
>-->}

Try running without the subtitles-patch and check whether this has an
influence or not.

Cheers,

Udo