[vdr] Any volunteer to develop a IRate plugin ?

Eric GRAMMATICO e.grammatico at online.fr
Mon Jul 4 19:29:12 CEST 2005

What does mp3 got do to with VDR ?....
What does weather ....

Only medias that could be seen/listen on TV or sound system thanks to VDR.

As you are listening DVB radio, you may want to listen Internet
radio.... Its an other media source....

Why I love IRate ? IRate propose you music, you vote, and next
suggestions are made depending of your previous votes. Music is free,
and your selections are stored on the HD.

Anyone else interested ?
Eric.