[vdr] vdr-xine FF & RW stall

Reinhard Nissl rnissl at gmx.de
Wed Jul 6 00:37:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

Simon Baxter wrote:

> It's not just you Mick.  I too have the same results - I can now FF and
> REW ok with vdr-1.3.27 and vdr-xine-0.7.4, but moving between marks
> doesn't work properly.
>
> I can't skip between marks properly, and when I try to move the marks (6
> and 4) it doesn't scan the clip.  Did you find this too?

Hhm, due to development of cVideoRepacker I'm still stuck with
vdr-1.3.25. Would you please try 1.3.25 and report your results?

Can you supply me a link to a small recording (5 ~ 10 MB) which shows
this issue?

Was this recording taken prior to VDR-1.3.26, i. e. without cVideoRepacker?

Did you enable cVideoRepacker in VDR-1.3.27?

cVideoRepacker will finally make my patch only necessary to edit old
recordings, but the patch should not be harmful to any recordings taken
with cVideoRepacker enabled (= my current setup).

At the moment, the patch is still necessary for recordings taken with
cVideoRepacker as VDR lacks adding the end of sequence marker to still
images. As a result you wouldn't see the image changing while moving
cutting marks. This will be addressed in VDR-1.3.28, as time permits.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:rnissl at gmx.de