[vdr] Featurerequest mplayer-plugin

Stefan Huelswitt s.huelswitt at gmx.de
Fri Jul 8 20:07:06 CEST 2005

On 08 Jul 2005 Carsten Presser <cpresser at fsing.uni-sb.de> wrote:

Hi,

> I read the 'mplayer.sh an AID 0' thread, about possible changes in
> slave-mode handling (about dropping dvd-menu support).
> So I am wondering if it's possible to include (instead of this
> dvd-stuff) commands to adjust audio- and subtitle-delay.
>
> See: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/tech/slave.txt
> usefull (at least for me) commands would be:

Well, I'm not going to start a discussion about which commands
are usefull...

Proposal:

We have a conf-file with "keyname text" like this:

1 sub_delay -100
3 sub_delay +100
6 osd

This is read by the plugin and the command is send to mplayer if
the key is pressed.
Keys which are used by the plugin internaly cannot be mapped.

Opinions?

Regards.

--
Stefan Huelswitt