[vdr] [RANT] Re: VDR sc plugin. How to?????

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Mon Jul 11 22:22:08 CEST 2005

Lucian Muresan <lucianm at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> I agree with anyone stating that pay-TV shouldn't be stolen by not
> paying the *subscription*, or sharing music or movies originating from

Correct. IMHO it's double-tongued to ban talks about sc but everybody
keeps using DeCSS with MPlayer etc. It's primarily about using what I paid
for anyway, with the system I want. Both can be used for criminal purposes,
but both can be used for perfectly legal purposes as well.

--
Canada Post doesn't really charge 32 cents for a stamp.  It's 2 cents
for postage and 30 cents for storage.