[vdr] Bug #2: Subtitles are shown from TV channel when replaying recording

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Jul 15 22:15:17 CEST 2005

Pasi Juppo wrote:

> -vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5 + vdr-ttxtsubs-0.0.5-premium-edition.diff patch
[....]
> VDR+ttxtsubs: Subtitles are shown from TV channel when replaying recording

I'd say this plugin is under "assisted respiration": the readme says
that it's alpha quality, it's been kept current with a robust dosis of
patches and there's no update from the original author.
I think this plugin needs a complete rewrite, however, since it more or
less works, nobody has done it.

Bye