[vdr] Bug #7: Subtitle behaviour when pausing record playing

Pekka Virtanen pekka.virtanen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 11:56:09 CEST 2005

On 7/15/05, Pasi Juppo <pasi.juppo at iki.fi> wrote:

> Subtitles: Subtitle behaviour when pausing record playing
> 1. Replay a recording with subtitles
> 2. While subtitles are shown press pause
>      => Subtitles vanish from the screen after a while (the time how
>      long they were supposed to be shown).
>
> Solution: subtitles should stay forever when in pause mode i.e. time
> counting for subtitles should freeze the same way as time freezes for
> the recording.

This behaviour is from the time before actual synchronization. I also
have some other pending fixes and patches send by other people.
However I don't have the time (or motivation) to maintain the plugin
any more. I've been looking for a new maintainer but haven't found any
volunteers yet.

If anyone is interested in maintaing the DVB subtitles plugin, please
contact me.

PS. Sorry to all the people who contacted me about the plugin and got no reply.

--
pekka