[vdr] vdr-burn (0.6) [BUG]

mike lewis lachlanlewis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:37:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm having some issues with the latest vdr-burn.  (0.6g pre3?) Not
sure where to post the error to.  It seems to create the menu
perfectly, but when all episodes have the same name (like 24, 24, 24,
24, 4 episodes of 24), I get a menu that always points to the same
copy of 24.  If I let itplay through from the first episode, It will
play 4 times, and from the size of the image I imagine that is
actually has 4 copies of the one episode.

Can anyone offer some direction on where I should report this bug to?

Mick