[vdr] vdr stopped in the night

Peter Dittmann peter.dittmann at philips.com
Wed Jul 20 09:41:59 CEST 2005

> Testing 1.3.27 runs fine, zaps fast etc etc then this morning I find it
> has tried restarting during the night.
>
> mar jui 19 00:18:09 CEST 2005
> Password:
>
> No recording was planned. Other software running - vdradmin 0.97-am3.3
> and Evolution.
>
> Ideas?

VDR has no passwords.
Sounds like you machine rebooted and are stopping in the normal user
login.
If you machine does not start vdr automaticly in the background it will
just stay sitting there idle forever.

May be you have shutdown in vdr enabled, so your machine tried/did
shutting down after being idle.

regards  Peter
P.S. most bugs walk on two legs and are sitting in front of the screen ;-)