[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] openmhp-0.0.1

Anssi Hannula anssi.hannula at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:34:43 CEST 2005

Mikko Novaro wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I've released initial version of my OpenMHP plugin at
> http://users.utu.fi/miknov/vdr-openmhp/ .
>
> The installing is unfortunately cumbersome. It requires pieces of
> software not available as linux "standards", and for two of them
> you'll have to register before getting to the downloads.
>
> I've tested the plugin properly only with Xine plugin, and don't know
> how it'll work with e.g. full featured cards.

With Xine I get to the "Ladataan OpenMHP:tä"(Loading OpenMHP) -screen,
and it doesn't go further. However, the xlet (YLE's newsticker) is
playing on the VNC, but it doesn't seem to get captured to the VDR OSD.

I have ImageMagick 6.2.0.3, is that sufficient?

If yes, how should I debug the problem?

Thanks for the plugin,

--
Anssi Hannula