[vdr] Wait for lock with Rotor

Seppo Ingalsuo seppo.ingalsuo at iki.fi
Fri Jul 22 22:26:34 CEST 2005

Lauri Tischler wrote:

> One solution would be to just calculate the distance between
> old and new position and just wait one second per degree
> or whatever is the speed of your rotor.

I'm using this hack for my legacy vsec positioner (stone age diseqc :^).
It _seems_ to work, no garbage appears to channels. I'm using a slightly
pessimistic 750ms/deg value. A generic solution for positioners without
position feedback (such as diseqc 1.2) to vdr could be done with help of
sat degree data in sources.conf file.

Unfortunaly my hack is not generic because I modified dvbdevice.c vsec
specifically so it won't help you.

Seppo