[vdr] Re: reading epg.data kills vdr-1.3.27

Harald Milz hm at seneca.muc.de
Sat Jul 23 12:09:28 CEST 2005

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger at cadsoft.de> wrote:
> Woudn't it be a better idea to try to find out what's _really_
> causing this? Truncating the file merely cures the symptoms...

Granted, you are abolutely correct. My problem is I haven't enough insight
in the streamdev source code, and not enough time to dive into it deep
enough to find a cure. Hence my question who's currently taking care of
streamdev. Sascha seems to have abandoned it. I'd like to help as good as I
can.

--
"Cleveland?  Yes, I spent a week there one day."