[vdr] 1.3.26 and streamdev-server

Sascha Volkenandt lists at magoa.net
Sun Jul 24 15:47:38 CEST 2005

On Saturday 23 July 2005 18:38, Harald Milz wrote:
> So - just another streamdev? The "official" version by Sascha which seems
> to have been abandoned, the cvs version by whom? And the one by Peter
> Weber? Is there also somebody who really feels _responsible_ for streamdev?

The CVS is maintained by me :-):-)

I'm sorry I don't have enough time currently to maintain everything as it
should be, but... I'm still just one man. The current status of CVS is as
follows:

Should work with 1.3.27,  external remuxers are possible (Remux Type "Extern",
script /root/externremux.sh, must read TS from stdin and output anything to
stdout), the client menu (modifying server timers from a client et al) is
completely deactivated (as there have been too many changes to such code in
the core of 1.3.x) and there is one known problem when switching channels
from a client.

I'll get to all of this, and I already have some untested code that's not
checked-in yet, but currently I'm afraid I just don't have enough time :-(.

Greetings,
Sascha