[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] openmhp-0.0.1

Mikko Novaro miknov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:59:42 CEST 2005

Thanks for your comments.

2005/7/22, Jouni Karvo <jouni.karvo at tkk.fi>:

> - the libopenmhp directory Makefile does not read Make.config (will
>   result in failing in linking if Make.config defines CXX already

I'd think that should be fixed by this patch:
http://users.utu.fi/miknov/vdr-openmhp/vdr-openmhp-0.0.1b_to_050727.diff

> - when exiting the MHP applet (or whatever - I press "OK" when the
>   color applet is shown), the system segfaults.  A backtrace: (I am
>   using NPTL)

I was unable to reproduce this problem. I'm still using a 2.4 kernel,
so that might make the difference. Does the same thing happen every
time? The fault seems pretty curious, since pressing ok *shouldn't*
yet actually terminate the java program or the plugin (this is
currently done only when hitting "menu") -- or in fact impact the
execution in any significant way. What happens, if you press any other
keys?

--
Mikko Novaro