[vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdr-iaxphone-0.0.1 - a softphone for vdr

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Fri Jul 29 00:29:40 CEST 2005

Lars von Wedel wrote:

> Luca,
>
> great thing. Unfortunately, I am not using  a sound card in my VDR.

I suppose you can plug an usb one

> Are
> you using a microphone or a headset?

One of those multimedia headphones with a microphone. I actually had to
build a simple mic preamplifier, since the mic input in my motherboard
is awful
(http://www.pablin.com.ar/electron/circuito/audio/premic/ but I used a
different transistor)

> Can you dial via the OSD?

sure, but only numbers, for everything else you have to use the
phonebook (that you have to edit manually but it's visible on the osd).

> BTW, I have developed a plugin that permits browsing of Asterisk
> voicemails...

well, I actually wrote the plugin to use voipbuster ;-)

Bye