[vdr] mailbox plugin

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt manfred.schmidt-voigt at mannitec.de
Sat Jul 30 20:16:40 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I am fighting now some time with the mailboxplugin and I was not
able to get it working again.

I have switched my VDR from Suse 8.2 to Debian Sarge now because
I could not get gozer running with this "old" system for vdr-convert.
Everything (vdr-1.3.27 with some other plugins) is running now again
and also VDR-convert 0.2.

But I have problems with the mailbox plugin. Testenvironment is vanilla
VDR only with mailbox-plugin 0.3.0.

Wenn I switch to "Postfach" in my Mainmenu I get the list with the
number of mail per mailbox (I have 3 of those). But wenn I choose
one of them to show the list of mails my VDR dies with this error:

/usr/local/bin/runvdr: line 120: 18271 Speicherzugriffsfehler  su
-c "$VDRCMD" $VDRUSR
Fehler= 139
Sa Jul 30 20:12:31 CEST 2005
restarting VDR

Thats all, no special message in /var/log/messages or anything else.
I tried already different combinations of the libraries (imap) of
the mailboxplugin but with no success.

It would be nice if somebody has a hint for me how to solve this
problem because I like this plugin very much

Thanks
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------