[vdr] softdevice undefined symbol dts_frame

Leo Márquez leo at calidae.net
Wed Jun 1 13:38:43 CEST 2005

En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:

> Leo Márquez a écrit :

>>> That's the one I use. ffmpeg-cvs.
>>>
>> In wich apt source can I found it?
>

> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main
> deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

Thanks,
I have installed the ffmpeg and libavcodeccvs and libavcodeccvs-dev from
marillat but I get the same error when vdr starts:

vdr:/usr/src/VDR# ./vdr -P"softdevice -vo=dfb:"
vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.3.24: undefined symbol: dts_frame

If I try to compile ffmpeg or build package (debian/rules binary) from
cvs I get a lot of warnings and errors.

Any ideas?