[vdr] softdevice undefined symbol dts_frame

Nicolas Huillard nhuillard at e-dition.fr
Wed Jun 1 14:03:39 CEST 2005

Leo Márquez a écrit :
> En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:
>
>> Leo Márquez a écrit :
>>
>>> En/na Nicolas Huillard ha escrit:

>>> In wich apt source can I found it?
>>

>> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ testing main
>> deb-src ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
>>
> Thanks,
> I have installed the ffmpeg and libavcodeccvs and libavcodeccvs-dev from
> marillat but I get the same error when vdr starts:
>
> vdr:/usr/src/VDR# ./vdr -P"softdevice -vo=dfb:"
> vdr: ./PLUGINS/lib/libvdr-softdevice.so.1.3.24: undefined symbol: dts_frame
>
> If I try to compile ffmpeg or build package (debian/rules binary) from
> cvs I get a lot of warnings and errors.
>
> Any ideas?

I didn't recompile ffmpeg or libavcodeccvs. I'm not sure what else comes
from this repository. I currently use :
ii  ffmpeg             20050409-0sarge0.1
ii  libavcodeccvs      20050409-0sarge0.1
ii  libavcodeccvs-dev  20050409-0sarge0.1

Did you recompile softdevice after installing those packages from
Marillat's ?

My full uncommented source.list :

nhuillard at vdr:nhuillard$ grep -v -e '^#' -e '^ *$' /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib
deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian sarge main contrib
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib
deb-src http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US sarge/non-US main contrib